Estimating & Reconciliation
Our Estimating Division also provides the estimating and reconciliation service as a standalone service. We strongly believe that our Estimating Service is a feasible and cost effective choice. It is imperative to have a detailed estimate not only to know the overall project cost, but it has the following advantages as well,
- Knowing the exact project cost helps in confidently determining the sale / lease price of our property as per the intended use.
- The area statement highlights the RCC built-up and Sellable area ratio, which is a key element in determining the cost per Sellable Sq. Ft.
- Define specifications and project amenities knowing the cost impact of each.
- Our categorized and detailed quantity survey can be used for material procurement also.
- Know material wastage ratios with regular and thorough reconciliation.
- Prepare preliminary budget.
- Provide area statement including RCC built-up and Sellable areas.
- Upon receipt of final architectural WD’s, prepare Master estimate with detailed breakdown cost for each work package i.e. Earthwork, RCC, brickwork, plastering, tiling, doors, windows, project overhead, etc.
- Perform detailed quantity survey, and prepare material requisition accordingly.
- Upon receipt of final RCC WD’s, perform detailed concrete and steel quantity survey.
- Prepare monthly and cumulative cash flow charts for the overall project duration.
- Provide reconciliation of estimated quantity versus actual consumption.
- Compile reconciliation of the bid/tender versus actual quantities.