Our PMC division provides a full line of construction services that will take your project from concept to possession / commissioning on time and under budget. It is important to remember that there is no “standard” project. Each project has individual and distinct requirements that call for special attention and management.
We are backed with 10+ years of construction management experience from the USA in residential, commercial, industrial and environmental sectors, and intend to apply the best controls and management skills to deliver successful projects and build long-lasting relationships.
Benefits of PMC:
- Involve professionals to the job correctly and effectively.
- Guarantee that deliverables will be completed on schedule and within budget.
- Pre-Planning – Coordinate all scope of work and iron out all loose ends.
- Value Engineering – Analyze all options and choose the most feasible one.
- Estimating – Know the exact cost of your project.
- Perform constant reconciliations to determine wastage factors, thefts, etc.
- Assured quality and safety.
- Finalize project design in agreement with the Client and Architect.
- Review and coordinate drawings with Architect, RCC designers and other consultants.
- Prepare project specification.
- Prepare preliminary schedule.
- Prepare and maintain construction CPM schedules as work progresses.
- Provide value engineering.
- Conduct construction feasibility studies.
- Risk identification and mitigation.
Estimating & Quantity Survey
- Prepare preliminary budget.
- Provide area statement including RCC built-up and Sellable areas.
- Upon receipt of final architectural WD’s, prepare Master estimate with detailed breakdown cost for each work package i.e. Earthwork, RCC, brickwork, plastering, tiling, doors, windows, project overhead, etc.
- Perform detailed quantity survey, and prepare material requisition accordingly.
- Upon receipt of final RCC WD’s, perform detailed concrete and steel quantity survey.
- Provide reconciliation of estimated quantity versus actual consumption.
Tendering / Bidding
- Define various contracting work packages needed to complete the work.
- Prepare bid / tender packages for each work package.
- Prepare and assist in the tendering process including inviting contractors, analyzing bids and recommending awards.
- Prepare Work Order, and maintain Change Orders.
- Generate & maintain all progress and final billing and payment for each contractor.
- Prepare projected cash-flow as per Project Schedule.
- Provide report analyzing Sales Revenue needed to cover construction cost.
Site Engineering & Administration
- Site supervision and coordination of construction activities.
- Maintain and coordinate drawings and documentation with all agencies.
- Reporting – Submit daily progress reports and periodic project progress reports with updated schedule.
- Establish and maintain quality control program.
- Store management.
- Maintain safety programs.
- Generate and address snag-list.
Project Close - Out
- Monitor final clean-up.
- Commissioning and training.
- Prepare as-built records and operation manuals.
- Handover units to Clients (Possession team).
- Address warranty items (Warranty team).